A tasty turkey appetizer - this Buffalo Turkey Dip is sure to be a hit at any gathering!
- 2 cups (approx) cut up turkey
- 2 (8 ounces) packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat turkey & buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat until turkey is heated through (165* F)
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing
- Cook, stirring until well blended & warm
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese & transfer mixture to a crockpot/slow cooker
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top
- Cover & cook on low setting until hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or crackers