1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On the stove top, brown ground turkey and add salt, pepper and onions.
2. After browned, whisk in flour. Then add beef broth, milk and Worcestershire sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes until thickened.
3. Evenly spread the ground turkey on the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking dish and top off with the tater tots.
4. Bake for 45 minutes.
5. Scoop a serving on a plate and add warm queso sauce over the top.
6. Add your favorite toppings, such as cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, sour cream, onions, jalapenos, olives, green onions or turkey bacon bits.