- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, cumin, salt, and garlic.
- Place turkey breasts in a tupperware container and drizzle with marinade, making sure to coat both breasts completely.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- While the turkey is marinating, make the salsa.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, and salt. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the turkey breasts for 12-15 minutes on each side, or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Cooking time might vary slightly depending on how large the turkey breasts are.
- Serve topped with the corn salsa.